- Made from our special matte finish stretch poly fabric
- Designed for a comfortable fit
- 1950's style swing shirt dress
- Digitally printed design inspired by the Edward Lear poem 'The Owl and the Pussycat'
- Fitted bodice with collar
- Button fastenings to the bodice
- Detachable matching fabric belt
- Wide flared skirt
- 2 side seam pockets
- Concealed side zip fastening
- Lined bodice
- Material Composition: (Shell) 97% Polyester 3% Elastane (lining) 100% Polyester
- Garment Care: Machine washable at 30°C
Standard UK Delivery (3-4 days) is FREE on orders over £70, or just £2.99 otherwise.
Next Working Day Delivery is £4.99 for all orders. Order before 4pm Monday to Friday for delivery the following day, including Saturday.
*Orders with next day delivery placed after 4pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday, as no parcels are dispatched on the weekend.
International Delivery is available to most countries worldwide. For full details of all our available delivery services view our delivery information page.
Returns - You can return items within 14 days of receiving your order for a refund. For more information on our returns policy, please visit our returns information page.