- Made from our special matte finish stretch poly fabric
- Designed for a comfortable fit
- 1950's style swing shirt dress
- Digitally printed design inspired by the Edward Lear poem 'The Owl and the Pussycat'
- Fitted bodice with collar
- Button fastenings to the bodice
- Detachable matching fabric belt
- Wide flared skirt
- 2 side seam pockets
- Concealed side zip fastening
- Lined bodice
- Material Composition: (Shell) 97% Polyester 3% Elastane (lining) 100% Polyester
- Garment Care: Machine washable at 30°C
Standard UK Delivery (3-4 days) is FREE on orders over £70, or just £2.99 otherwise.
Next Working Day Delivery is £4.99 for all orders. Order before 6pm Monday to Friday for delivery the following day, including Saturday.
*Orders with next day delivery placed after 6pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday, as no parcels are dispatched on the weekend.
Click & Collect is £3.99 for all orders.
International Delivery is available to most countries worldwide. For full details of all our available delivery services view our delivery information page.
Returns - You can return items within 14 days of receiving your order for a refund. For more information on our returns policy, please visit our returns information page.