Wholesale Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Melza Ltd’ or ‘Lindy Bop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 07416192, registered at Melza Ltd, 3D Basil Chambers 65 High Street Manchester M4 1FS , United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 100 7705 58. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• By agreeing to our terms, you agree to be contacted by Lindy Bop via email for advertising/promotional material. Your details are protected by the Data Protection Act 1998.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• If you as a retail customer purchase an item from the wholesale section of the website we will refund you an not send the item. You will know you are in the wholesale section if it says Home/wholesale above the image, the price doesn't end in .99 and you are charged VAT at checkout.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Additional terms and conditions for wholesale (trade) customers.
• The minimum order is £300 for first time customers and then £150 for each order after (exluding VAT and shipping). All wholesale prices quoted are excluding VAT. For customers ordering from the United States, the minimum order requirement is £300.00 for every order, as the prices shown for USA customers is an all inclusive price and includes all shipping and import duty costs.
• Please be aware that the currency converter on our website has been provided as a guideline so you get an approximation of how much you will be paying once the funds have cleared from your bank account. Conversion rates may vary depending on the date of order and your banks current rates. When paying for your order, the payment will be taken in British Pounds (GBP) and you may be charged conversion fees by your bank.
• As you will be charged in GBP (even after using the guideline currency converter) your order invoices will show that you have paid in GBP.
• Overseas customers will not be charged VAT on their orders if they provide us with their VAT registration number. Overseas customers may have import taxes or other fees or taxes to pay; paying these is the responsibility of the customer.
• Delivery is free for UK customers for orders over £250 exc. VAT. The shipping for overseas customers will depend on the order size.
• When selling our products, you need to ensure the brand name (Lindy Bop) is clearly stated on all forms of social media and product listings when relating to our items. If you do place an order, the website will add VAT as a default, unless you have notified us previously. If you mention a style name in your product listings, you need to ensure that this is the same as ours e.g Audrey, Ophelia, Juliet etc... This is to ensure that our products and styles are easily recognisable, helping increase brand awareness.
• We aim to dispatch wholesale orders within two working days. Any delivery times quoted are approximate, we will not be responsible for delays caused to deliveries however they are caused.
• If you fail to take delivery of the goods or give us inadequate delivery instructions we reserve the right to charge you for additional shipping and any other costs we incur to get the goods to you.
• We reserve the right to refuse any order.
• Shortages or damaged items should be reported to us within seven days of you recieving the order.
• Prices quoted are in British Pounds and are subject to change without notice.
• We can only accept payments in British Pounds. For bank transfers the customer must pay the transfer fee if any.
• We reserve the right to refuse any application for a wholesale account.
• Any promotional discount codes or special offers will apply to retail prices only.
• If by typographical error an item or items are incorrectly priced we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for such an item whether or not the order has been confirmed or you have been charged. If you have been charged we will refund you.
• An order is not considered to be accepted until payment is made.
• Unfortunately we can no longer permit wholesale customers to sell our brand on Amazon. Any listings found will result in the cancellation of any future orders.
• Resellers must ensure that the phrase match keywords ‘Lindy Bop’ and ‘LindyBop’ are implemented as negative keywords across all campaigns and they they do not appear on any brand searches across any search or shopping networks.